Air Fryer Bread Pizza is a delicious and easy-to-make alternative to traditional pizza that can be enjoyed by everyone. It is prepared by using regular bread or French bread instead of usual pizza dough. Bread Pizza is also known as Pizza Toast.
Now you don't have to wait for delivery anymore! Bread pizza or French bread pizza in the air fryer with your favorite toppings can be made in a jiffy to satisfy the sudden craving.!
This is one of our family favorite recipes. I used to prepare this in a nonstick pan before the air fryer, which was time consuming, and the cheese did not melt properly. Using an air fryer, you can quickly make pizza toast with perfectly melted cheese and crunchy bread.
Bread: This dish can be made with any kind of bread. I chose plain sandwich bread. You can select French bread or any other artisan bread.
Toppings: Pick any toppings you want. Toppings commonly used include onion, cherry tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, bell peppers, zucchini, olives, sweet corn, jalapenos, and others.
Cheese: For pizza, I always use mozzarella cheese, and the bread pizza was no exception. You may also do the same with a combination of cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
Sauce: I have used normal tomato ketchup. You can use pizza sauce for the same.
Seasonings: Oregano and crushed black pepper.
How to make French Bread Pizza in Air Fryer
Normally, French Bread Pizza is prepared using French loaf or Baguette. However, you can do this with regular bread slice as I have done in here.
If you're using a French loaf, cut it across the center of its horizontal axis using a sharp bread knife.
Spread butter on one side of each bread. Meanwhile, preheat the air fryer to 360°F (180°C).
Apply ketchup on the other side of each slice of bread. Top with your favorite toppings (sweet corn, bell peppers, onion) and season the toppings with oregano and black pepper.
Finally, add shredded cheese on top of each bread slice. Gently place the pizza bread slices in the preheated air fryer basket.
Air fry for 3-4 minutes at 360 F (180 C) or until cheese is melted and bread is crispy. If you are using French loaf, it might take one or two minutes extra as the bread is thicker than regular bread slice.
Then, using a tong, remove the pizza toast from air fryer and serve it hot.
Air Fryer Bread Pizza is a versatile dish that may be served in a variety of ways. You can offer it as an appetizer or snack during a home-based celebration. This veg bread pizza is perfect for a meal along with starter or salad.
I made this bread pizza with loads of vegetables; however, you can also try toppings of your choice.
You have a lot more topping alternatives if you're a vegetarian, like paneer, soy chunks, tofu, etc.
To make it a non-vegetarian bread pizza, add toppings such as chicken, salami, sausage, bacon, and so on.
Cool the leftover bread pizza and keep it in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Reheat in the air fryer for 2 to 3 minutes (360 F/180C), or until heated through. You can reheat in the microwave as well.
- Avoid overcrowding the air fryer basket.
- Always butter one side of the loaf to enhance flavor and ensure the bread crisps up well.
- You can make your own bread pizza by mixing and matching sauce and toppings.
More Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Bread Pizza
- Air Fryer
- 4 no Bread Slices
- 2 tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
- 3 tablespoon Sweet Corn
- 2 tablespoon Red Bell Pepper cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoon Yellow Bell Pepper cut into small cubes
- Onion, small cut into small cubes
- 5-6 nos Olive cut into thin slices
- ½ teaspoon Oregano
- ½ teaspoon Crushed Black Pepper
- ⅔ to ¾ cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Smear butter on one side of each bread.
- Meanwhile preheat air fryer at 360 degree F (180 degree C).
- Apply ketchup on the other side of each bread.
- Add your preferred toppings (sweet corn, bell peppers, onion) to the top.
- Sprinkle oregano and crushed black pepper on the toppings.
- Finally add shredded cheese on top.
- Now carefully place the pizza bread slices on the preheated air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 3-4 minutes at 360 F (180 C) temperature or until cheese is melted and bread is crispy.
- After that remove the bread pizza using a tong and serve hot.
PIN to read it later!
Also find us on:
Facebook | | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram
If you are trying any of our recipes, we would love to see the pictures of your dishes. Tag us in any of our Social Media Handles or use #motionsandemotions. You can also send us your feedback and pictures at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.