Crispy Roasted Baby Potatoes with Rosemary are a delectable side dish that only needs a few common ingredients. This scrumptious dish can also be served as a snack or an appetizer. The potatoes are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside and have the correct amount of flavor when they are cooked to perfection.
These Crispy Roasted Baby Potatoes with Rosemary are
Ingredients Required for Roasted Small Potatoes with Rosemary
Baby Potatoes: Key ingredient of the dish. Baby potatoes are also known as small potatoes or new potatoes. These are available in various shades of red, purple, and yellow. Pick potatoes of the same size to ensure even cooking.
Oil: I prefer to use extra virgin olive oil for this dish. However, you can use any oil with a neutral flavor in substitute of olive oil.
Salt: You can use normal salt or kosher salt for this.
Black Pepper: I prefer the flavor of freshly ground black pepper.
Herbs: Addition of rosemary enhances the flavor of the dish. You can use fresh rosemary sprigs as well as the dried herbs.
How to make Roasted New Potatoes with Rosemary
Rinse the potatoes under running water to remove any dirt. Pat dry with a kitchen towel.
Cut the potatoes in half and marinate with salt and freshy ground pepper.
Toss potatoes with olive oil, dried rosemary, and rosemary sprig until coated.
Preheat oven at 425 degree F (approx. 220 C).
Transfer the coated potatoes to a sheet pan or baking sheet. Roast them for 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove the baking sheet from the oven and shake well. Later transfer again to the oven and cook for an additional 15 minutes or until browned and crispy.
Take out the potatoes from the oven and serve.
- You can use freshly minced garlic or garlic powder to season the potatoes.
- Use paprika powder to season the potatoes if you like spice.
- To add saltiness, sprinkle the potatoes with shredded parmesan cheese and bake them.
If you are cooking a large quantity of crispy baby potatoes and have leftovers, cool the potatoes with herbs before keeping them in a dry, airtight container. They can be kept in the refrigerator for three to four days. You may take it out later and reheat it in the microwave or on the stove.
Crispy Roasted Baby Potatoes with Rosemary
- 500 gms Baby Potatoes
- Olive Oil extra virgin
- Salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- Fresh Rosemary Sprigs few
- Rinse the potatoes under running water to remove any dirt. Gently dry with a kitchen towel.
- After cutting the potatoes in half, season them with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Add olive oil, dried rosemary, and rosemary twigs to coat the potatoes
- Preheat oven at 425 degree F (approx. 220 C).
- Place the coated potatoes on a baking sheet or sheet pan. Roast them for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After taking the baking sheet out of the oven, give it a good shake. Return the dish to the oven later and bake it for additional 15 minutes or until browned and crisp.
PIN to read it later!
Also find us on:
Facebook | | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram
If you are trying any of our recipes, we would love to see the pictures of your dishes. Tag us in any of our Social Media Handles or use #motionsandemotions. You can also send us your feedback and pictures at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Leave a Reply