Vegan Banana Mug Cake in Microwave is quick and easy to make with few ingredients available in your kitchen. If you love banana cake, then you must try this best vegan banana mug cake to satiate your sweet taste.
My daughter often requests to bake cake, so I suggest that she try this easy dessert recipe. Trust me, these mug cakes are ideal for busy people, school or college kids, and as last-minute sweet treats for unexpected guests.
What is Mug Cake?
Mug cakes are miniature cakes baked (usually) in a mug using your microwave. With just a few basic pantry ingredients and a microwave, you can whip up a single-serving cake in a matter of minutes. You can make mug cakes in a variety of flavors based on your personal tastes.
Why Should You Make Vegan Banana Mug Cake
Vegan Banana Mug Cake Recipe is
- Made with a few simple ingredients
- Healthier alternative to traditional desserts
- Convenient to prepare
Here are the simple ingredients to bake a healthy vegan banana mug cake
Banana: Overripe banana is the key ingredient of this recipe. I have used the robust variety of banana. Bananas provide moisture and help bind the ingredients together.
Flour: I have used all-purpose flour for this recipe. You can also use whole wheat flour; however, the texture may not be the same.
Sweetener: Brown sugar is used for the sweetness. You can also use jaggery powder or granulated sugar. However, granulated sugar takes time to dissolve in the batter.
Oil: Use any vegetable oil in this recipe. Canola oil, or coconut oil are also good options.
Baking Powder: It will help your mug cake rise, so don't forget to add it.
Others: Chocolate chips, cinnamon powder, etc.
Learn to make this easy and quick vegan banana mug cake by following the below instructions:
Take a ripe banana and smash it with a fork.
Next, combine the oil and brown sugar and mix thoroughly.
After that, combine the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, and cinnamon powder). Mix well.
Finally, add chocolate chips to the batter. Grease a ramekin bowl or mug and transfer the batter to it.
Preheat the oven, then microwave the cup or bowl on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds to 2 minutes, or until the batter is no longer moist on the surface.
This is a vegan banana mug cake recipe I have shared. If you are not a vegan, then instead of oil you can use butter and milk for this.
- Avoid overcooking the mug cake, otherwise it will turn dry.
- Always mix the ingredients in a bowl first, then transfer the batter to the cup. This ensures even ingredient distribution.
You Might Also Like
Vegan Banana Mug Cake
- 1 no Overripe Banana medium
- ½ cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 tablespoon Chocolate Chips (optional)
- ⅛ teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- Take a ripe banana and crush it with a fork.
- Next, add the oil and brown sugar and mix well.
- After that, add the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, and cinnamon powder). Mix well.
- Finally, include chocolate chips into the batter.
- Grease a ramekin bowl or mug and pour the batter into it.
- Preheat the oven, then microwave the cup or bowl on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds to 2 minutes, or until the batter is no longer moist on top.
PIN to read it later!
Also find us on:
Facebook | | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram
If you are trying any of our recipes, we would love to see the pictures of your dishes. Tag us in any of our Social Media Handles or use #motionsandemotions. You can also send us your feedback and pictures at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.