Air Fryer Zucchini Mozzarella is a low-carb, light, crispy, and flavorful snack ready in under 15 minutes. You've come to the correct place if you're looking for a really simple snack option. This is a delicious way to enjoy zucchini, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
I attempted this recipe for the first time in my air fryer, and every time it turned out to be perfect. My family love these zucchini crisps and was asking for more. If you have zucchini in your pantry and looking for zucchini recipes, then you must try these cheesy zucchini crisps.
This Air Fryer Zucchini Mozzarella recipe is
- Low-carb, healthy, & nutritious
- Ready in under 15 minutes
- Easy to prepare
- Made of only 3 key ingredients
- Prepared using 'zero' oil
Ingredients required to make Air Fryer Zucchini Mozzarella
You just need 3 main ingredients to prepare this quick snack item.
Zucchini: The main ingredient of this recipe is fresh zucchini. I used medium-sized, crisp and firm zucchini for best results.
Mozzarella Cheese: I have used freshly grated mozzarella cheese. You can also replace with your favorite cheese blend
Seasoning: I seasoned the zucchini crisps with salt and freshly ground black pepper. You can use chilli flakes, garlic powder, herbs, or any other seasoning of your choice.
How to make Air Fryer Zucchini Mozzarella
Wash the zucchini and pat dry with kitchen towel. Start by slicing some fresh zucchini. Maintain a thickness of the rounds of about 1/4 inch. It's essential to cut them into identical-sized pieces for consistent cooking.
Take the zucchini rounds in a bowl and sprinkle little salt. You can use any salt (for eg, kosher salt, pink salt, sea salt, etc.) of your choice.
Place the zucchini rounds on the air fryer's cooking plate in a single layer. If the surface of air fryer cooking tray is not non-stick, spray oil on it before adding the zucchini.
Add a thin layer of grated mozzarella cheese over rounds. Now sprinkle freshly crushed black pepper on them.
Set your air fryer to 370°F or 180°C (no preheat). Rounds must cook for 7-8 minutes, or until the cheese is a rich, deep golden color. If you pre-heat the air fryer, it will cook more quickly. If you allow the zucchini rounds cool, the cheese will become even more crispy. As soon as the crisps are done cooking, serve them with your favorite dip.
How to serve THIS dish
After cooling for few minutes, serve the zucchini crisps immediately. They have a little crisp top and are juicy inside, but if left out they soften. Serve this as appetizer or snack along with tomato ketchup or any other dip of your choice.
More Zucchini Recipes
More Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Zucchini Mozzarella
- 1 no Zucchini, medium sliced into ¼ inch thick rounds
- ⅔ cup Mozzarella Cheese grated
- ½ teaspoon Crushed Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Cut the zucchini into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place them in a dish and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Arrange the zucchini rounds in a single layer on the cooking tray of your air fryer. If the cooking tray is not non-stick, spray oil on it before adding the zucchini.
- Add a thin layer of grated mozzarella cheese over rounds.
- Now sprinkle freshly crushed black pepper on them.
- Set your air fryer to 370°F or 180°C (no preheat). Cook rounds for about 7-8 minutes, or until the cheese is dark golden brown. If you preheat air fryer it will take lesser time to cook.
- If you let the zucchini rounds cool, the cheese will get even more crispy.
- Once the crisps are ready serve them immediately with your favorite dip.
PIN to read it later!
Also find us on:
Facebook | | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram
If you are trying any of our recipes, we would love to see the pictures of your dishes. Tag us in any of our Social Media Handles or use #motionsandemotions. You can also send us your feedback and pictures at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.